Owatrol Deck Cleaner
Owatrol Deck Cleaner is a BIODEGRADABLE powerful cleaner and brightener that removes ground in and surface dirt while restoring a bright, vibrant look to fiberglass and grey, weather-beaten marine wood such as teak and mahogany that is unfinished, to its natural colour without bleaching. Unlike bleach or chlorine based cleaners, Deck Cleaner will not damage the wood’s fibres. Deck Cleaner is fast acting and can restore the original colour of your wood surface in as little as 20 minutes with no laborious and backbreaking sanding! It is safe to use on all wood species including teak, iroko, mahogany, oak, larch and pine and is also an excellent de-greaser for use on tropical hardwoods to allow finishes like Deks Olje D1 to penetrate.
Deck Cleaner can remove rust stains and will also neutralise wood surfaces which have been stripped with a stripping product such as Owatrol’s Marine Strip, leaving the surface ready for applying your chosen finish. Deck Cleaner can also be used to restore the lustre to faded plastics and fiberglass dulled by weathering and UV rays. Deck Cleaner is biodegradable and does not contain solvents or bleach, you can rinse it simply with water.
Ideal Uses for Deck Cleaner
- Reviving neglected decks and handrails
- Neutralising stripped surfaces before applying a finish
- Degreasing tropical hardwoods to aid penetration of your chosen finish
- Cleaning previously coated wood surfaces which are dirty
- Lightening and restoring greyed weathered marine wood
At A Glance…
- Lightens and restores colour to all greyed, weathered marine wood without bleaching
- Non-aggressive and easily rinsed with water
- Can clean and rejuvenate, plastic, gel coats and GRP
- Fast-acting – restores wood to its natural colour in just 15 minutes
- Can be used as a neutraliser after using Marine Strip or Deep Cleaner
- Use on all wood species: Teak, Mahogany, Iroko, Oak, Larch, Pine…
- Excellent de-greaser for tropical hardwoods prior to applying the chosen finish.
- Removes all traces of weathering attributed to mould, mildew, pollution…
- Restores lustre to plastic and GRP dulled by weathering and UV rays.
- Removes rust stains.
- Safe to use – harmless to plants and shrubs.
- Biodegradable – Does not contain solvents or bleach – rinse with water.
1 Litre, 2.5 Litre, 15 Litre
5 – 10 m/sq per litre
All exterior wood surfaces, plastic, GRP