Round, wired, non-display remote controller for use with MediaMaster®
The MMR-20-BE is a wired remote controller engineered to add auxiliary control functionality to MediaMaster® source units.
Built for marine and off-road applications, its weatherproof (IP67 rated) design places frequently used functions of your MediaMaster® source unit in a simple, intuitive design that’s easy-to-use. Its large, backlit controls and LED source indicators are easily identifiable, day or night, with brightness settings that can be adjusted using your MediaMaster® source unit.
A small footprint and simple, one-hole design means the MMR-20-BE can be installed in even the tightest of spaces. Depending on your system layout, you may add up to three MMR-20-BE remote controllers to a single MediaMaster® source unit. Each MMR-20 can be connected up to 75 ft. (22.8 m) away from its source unit.
MediaMaster® remote control capabilities include:
- Power On/Off
- Source Select
- Volume Up/Down
- Track Up/Down (USB & BT)
- Track Fast-Forward/Fast-Rewind (USB)
- Favorite Up/Down (Radio)
- Play/Pause (USB & BT)
- Mute/Unmute (Radio & Aux)
The MMR-20-BE is compatible with these MediaMaster® source units:
Note: Requires MMC Connection Cables (sold separately). Connection cables are available in several lengths to fit your specific application. Y-splitters are also available to connect up to three remotes to a MediaMaster® source unit.
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections?
View the MediaMaster® Remote Compatibility Help Center Article.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 40 cm|
|Maximum Mounting Panel Thickness||
1.5 in / 38 mm
|Mounting Hole Diameter||
2 in / 50 mm
|Rear Depth (A)*||
1.16 in / 29 mm
2.36 in / 60 mm
2.36 in / 60 mm
0.59 in / 15 mm
Warranty Information – Marine Amplifiers and Electronics
JL Audio Marine Amplifiers and Electronics are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio’s warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner’s manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by ‘acts of God’ (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).