Powered Network Cable for connection of compatible NMEA 2000® MediaMaster® source units – 6 ft (1.83 m)
This powered network cable is designed to simulate an isolated, stand-alone NMEA 2000® network for the connection of a compatible MediaMaster® source unit (sold separately) with one MediaMaster® MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller (sold separately) or compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display).Note: JL Audio® Powered Network Cables support a maximum of two NMEA 2000® devices. For systems with additional NMEA 2000® devices, a genuine NMEA 2000® network must be assembled, which does not support JL Audio® Powered Network Cables. Connection of MM100s (not MM100s-BE) requires MMC-DN2K-1 or MMC-DN2K-6 to adapt the Deutsch connector on the MM100s to a NMEA 2000® 5-pin Micro-C connector.
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections?
View the MediaMaster® Remote Compatibility Help Center Article.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 30 cm|
Warranty Information – Marine Audio Engineered Connection Systems
JL Audio Engineered Connection Systems are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for Two (2) Years from purchase date. JL Audio will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
Please hold on to your sales receipt! All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Note: Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
The following is not covered under JL Audio’s warranty program:
1. Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
2. Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized JL Audio dealer. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
3. Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer, for example).
4. Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner’s manual
5. Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties
6. Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged in an accident, due to criminal activity (attempted theft, gunshot damage, etc.) or by ‘acts of God’ (flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.)
8. Custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products. (JL Audio will not be responsible for restoring or maintaining any custom finishes)
9. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to JL Audio for warranty service
Ask your dealer for details on warranty limitations.
If you need Service on your JL Audio Product:
All warranty returns should be sent to JL AUDIO freight prepaid through an authorized JL AUDIO dealer and must be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt.) Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by JL AUDIO with a valid return authorization number. Warranty expiration on products returned without proof of purchase will be determined from the manufacturing date code. Coverage may be invalidated as this date is previous to purchase date. Return only defective components. Non-defective items received will be returned freight-collect. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to JL AUDIO. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).