The Negotiator Formula 45 Yacht
SHOWROOM CONDITION, LOW HOURS, FRESH WATER, HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATFORM, TRACVISION SAT TV, COCKPIT TV, COCKPIT GRILL, VOLVO IPS. PRICED TO SELL!
“The Negotiator” exceeds every expectation of superlative quality and smooth, powerful performance. The classic Formula design lines present an overall grace and beauty that attracts attention and admiration at first sight.
This Formula is well suited for day cruising with family and friends or enjoying several days on the water and most certainly for extended cruising. The coupe-top design features a totally integrated curved windshield, allowing a panoramic vista.
The curvilinear cockpit lounge forward accommodates several to converse with the captain and companion and also to enjoy the extensive view. Ergonomics for the entire helm area are excellent whether sitting, standing or leaning back against the individually adjustable, doublewide command seats. Versatile U-shaped aft lounge seating includes two dual-height, Corian-topped tables, and the aft-facing lounge seat also converts to a generous sun pad. The integrated L-shaped wetbar including refrigerator, ice maker and grill, full-feature AM/FM/CD stereo and cockpit TV expand open air entertainment possibilities.
The expansive interior impresses with smart, contemporary design and a wealth of amenities, including handsome woodgrain-finish flooring, rich cabinetry treatments and elite décor.
The Ultraleather U-shaped lounge along with its high-gloss wood inlaid table and two stowable upholstered pedestal stools welcome larger dining or refreshment gatherings. The 40” HDTV with Blu-ray Disc player and Bose Lifestyle surround-sound home theater system offer spectacular entertainment. With every necessity at hand, the contemporary L-shaped galley encourages delicious creations and is appropriately complemented by flawlessly handcrafted continuous Corian countertop.
The master stateroom forward with its generous centerline bed is enhanced by a shape conforming Sensus foam mattress and HDTV with Blu-ray Disc player. The master head compartment and shower area are separate, and both are entered from that stateroom only.
The guest stateroom aft offers a combination HDTV/DVD player, vanity with Corian countertop and stainless steel sink, along with an adjoining head compartment, convenient for daytime and overnight guests alike. The twin bed configuration also converts to a queen size bed.
Formula 45 Yacht
|Engine Fuel Type||
Holland, MI, United States
LOA: 48 ft. 11 in
Engine Make: Volvo Penta
Engine Make: Volvo Penta
|Deadrise at Transom||
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||
|Fresh Water Tanks Capacity||
|Helm - Electronics||
Twin command seating
Fuel crossover valve
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.