Tanganyika – Mariah SX25 Bowrider
Tanganyika – Mariah SX25 Bowrider 27ft Speed Boat
American built Mariah SX25 Bowrider. (2008), Named “Tanganyika” after the great African lake. Asking for THB 880,000 (similar model is selling over a million on market). Two axle trailer included (worth about THB 150,000).
Brand new Mercruiser MAG 350 engine legally imported from USA and just installed in June 2020. Petrol V8, 300HP. Only 2 hours run on new engine.
This hull rides well in both calm and moderately rough waves and is sturdy and balanced. Electric trim tabs enable perfect pith angle. This boat is ideal for family use or, equally, commercially as a day charter/island hopping boat.
All fiberglass hull. No wood. Boat length 25ft. 27ft including swim platform. All components replaced. All seat cushions reupholstered.
New Marine Fusion stereo with Bluetooth function. New subwoofer and speakers. New Garmin GPS. All new engine gauge. New throttle quadrant and cables. Rubber teak flooring with teak borders. All new red life jackets and two anchors. Boat has a sink and a shower head. Lots of storage Registration and insurance until June 2021.
Mariah SX25 Bowrider
|Engine Fuel Type||
Brand new Mercruiser
New Marine Fusion stereo with Bluetooth function
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.