Leopard 27 Open – 2003
MOON GLIDER is a stunning example of the beautiful Leopard 27 Open (2003) from the Cantiere Navale Arno shipyard, 27 m (88ft) this is a very stylish Italian motor yacht, which underwent a refit in Phuket in 2017.
She is fast, slick and spacious too, offering huge outdoor space for relaxing in the sun, both on the huge bow sun bed, or on the fabulous aft platforms, which also offer very smart dining space.
Internally, she has a very modern look in black gloss with a high quality luxurious feel and a high tea helm station.
Down below she has a huge Master Suite with a second salon, creating an ideal space where children can be entertained and looked after safely. She also has a very generous VIP cabin and a 3rd Pullman cabin.
Up forward there is also 2 crew cabins for a crew of 3/4.
Now she looks in fantastic condition and is priced to sell, well under her current market value.
Featuring the more favorable MTU 16V2000M91 engines providing a total of 4000hp with Arnesson surface drives, her performance really is something to behold.
During her extensive refit in 2017 a custom AV system was installed throughout with an audio package that will really impress! All controlled via a PLC system, providing state of the art functionality to enhance your time onboard.
The Leopard 27 Open is a perfect boat for cruising around Asia, with plenty of indoor and outdoor space the opportunities for activities are endless. She’s well equipped, and with her high speed cruising can reach exotic remote locations with ease. Safe and seaworthy she really is a fantastic vessel that will bring hours of enjoyment for family and friends.
This is a unique opportunity to own a very rare, stunning, performance yacht, at well below the global market value.
Selling due to owner upgrade.
LOA: 27.0 m
Total Power: 4000 HP
Cruising Speed: 33 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (2000 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email email@example.com. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.