The Armatti 370 Coupe
Designed for comfort and relaxation, the Armatti 370 Coupe is the ideal luxury yacht for both basking in the sun and overnight adventures. Reclining seats on the bow, a spacious living area and two queen-sized bed easily accommodate the maximum 12 people for day and 4 for night voyages. Upgrade and expand up on already luxurious vessel with teak finishes, air-conditioning, kitchen appliances and more.
All Armatti Yachts are constructed with manual lamination (Hand Lay-up), which allows a greater care and supervision in the application of the materials. Multi-axial (Biaxial and Triaxial) fabrics are used so that the different layers and directions of the frames offer greater load capacity and structural reinforcement. In addition, every deck and internal parts receives PVC foam (Sandwich known as Divinycell) which leaves the structure highly resistant and lightweight. Isophthalic gel with UV protection. Layer Skin coat with chemical barrier to prevent contamination on contact with water and Coremat fabric that offers a uniform finish.
The internal fit-out of the Armatti Yachts receives furniture made with high quality materials and coated with special laminate and stainless steel fittings. Depending on the model, the center tables may be in wood or teak. The models that have tables with height adjustment (for the bed) are pneumatic driven, the others are removable in a functional way. The external tables are made in teak for better resistance to the weather conditions. Kitchens and toilets have stainless steel or ceramic sink (depending on options) with quartz stone top (known as Corian®). Upholstery with D33 foam is a feature on every boat, lined with nautical courvin (on sofas) or fabric (on mattresses and internal cushions that also have higher thickness). Only 316 Stainless steel hardware and fittings are used to prevent corrosion. LED lights are used throughout to increase safety and have the added benefit of reducing battery consumption. Only marine grade tempered glass is used for the windshield and windows.
Armatti 360 Coupe
11m / 36
3.25 m / 11'66"
|Transom V angle||
|Weight (Dry, No Engine)||
5,314 kgs / 11,715 lb
|Max power outboard||
02 x 500 HP(gas), 02 x 270 HP (diesal)
|Min power outboard||
02 x 300 HP (gas), 02 x 200 HP (diesal)
|Fresh water capacity||
200 L / 52.5 US gal
400 L / 105 US gal
|Main Standard Equipment||
|Recommended Basic Optionals||
Stainless Steel Anchor 10Kg + 40M Calibrated Cable 8mm + anchor distorter
Air conditioning 10,000 BTU’s with 2 outlets
Stainless steel BBQ coal grill with wooden table
Mercruiser Twin 4.5L 250HP – Bravo III – Petrol, Mercruiser Twin 4.5L 250HP DTS – Bravo III – Petrol, Mercruiser Twin 6.2L 300HP – Bravo III – Petrol, Mercruiser Twin QSD 220HP – Bravo III – Diesel, Mercruiser Twin QSD 270HP – Bravo III – Diesel, Mercruiser Twin TDI 260 DTS- Bravo III – Diesel, Volvo Twin V6 280HP – CE – DPS – Petrol, Volvo Twin V8 300HP – CE – DPS – Petrol, Volvo Twin D3 220HP – Diesel
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.