- The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, in-wall, in-ceiling, outdoor, and bookshelf speakers with Amp.
- Upgrade your wired speakers
Connect everything from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the garden.
- Amplify your TV experience
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, films, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for an immersive home theatre experience.
- Designed to keep cool
The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimised airflow and heat management.
- Create an invisible sound system
Get brilliant sound without compromising space or design with Sonos Architectural by Sonance, a collection of in-ceiling, in-wall, and outdoor speakers optimised for Amp.
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 50 cm|
– Dimensions – H x W x D: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
– Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
|Power & Networking||
– Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
– Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (4), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.
Transflective™ RGB LED technology
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.