Raptor 375 Solarium
$204,995.00 – $316,995.00
The Raptor 375 Solarium
A beauty to behold, the 38’88” Raptor 375 Solarium is a true statement upon the seas. Designed with functionality, comfort and all-round luxury in mind. This vessel is sure to put a smile on even the most experienced owner every time you step onboard. For family outings, sports activities or entertaining friends and colleagues, the Raptor 375 Solarium excels. On top of the already functional standard equipment, you can opt to upgrade your vessel with a wide range of luxury appointments, from kitchen appliances through to teak wood decking and finishing.
The winning formula
The Raptor 375 Solarium provides an incredibly beautiful exterior, with stunning interior layout, and industry leading features throughout.
If you’re looking for the perfect luxury center console you’ve just found the answer to your dreams! The Raptor 375 Solarium will seduce you with her pedigree design, tempt you with ample amenities, and bound you over with her exceptional sea-keeping abilities.
The console includes all the modern amenities you would expect from a boat of this caliber; fully enclosed head with standing height for even the tallest of adults, large storage areas, modest kitchen, and a full queen size bed! Comfort can be provided by the onboard air conditioning system. Accordingly, you’ll thoroughly enjoy your time on water with your Raptor 375!
Out on deck the spacious interior provides distinct social zones allowing the entire group of family and friends to find their own space. The enormous sun pad and seating area at the bow, the triple pilot seating at the helm, and aft deck area with lateral bathing door – this is really something to behold!
Power can come from as little as 2x 300hp outboards, which thanks to the 375’s perfect hull form, still provides performance to impress. Maximum power rating as high as 3x 450hp outboards give the 375 stunning performance to really thrill!
All this, and every boat is backed by Raptor’s 5 year hull & deck structural warranty!
* Starting price includes 2x Factory Fitted Yamaha 300hp outboards.
Raptor 375 Solarium
11,85 m / 38'88"
3,45 m / 11'32"
0,50 m / 1'64"
|Transom V angle||
|Weight (Dry, No Engine)||
5,500 kgs / 12,125 lbs
|Max Power Outboard||
3 x 450 hp
|Min Power Outboard||
2 x 300 hp
|Fresh Water Capacity||
200 L / 53 US gal
1,000 L / 264 US gal
All Standard Equipment Items are Included Free Of Charge
Optional Accessory Prices Available Upon Request
Premium Package Prices Available Upon Request
Comfort Package Prices Available Upon Request
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.