Cigarette Top Gun 38
Cigarette Top Gun 38 E-Book
A CLASSIC NEVER GROWS OLD — REMAINS TIMELESS.
The 38 Top Gun has been the icon of the Cigarette line for over 25 years with good reason – timeless style and perfect performance. Each rendition has been continually refined, challenging the turn of every bolt, the stitch of each seam, the smoothness of its lines–but never straying from its heritage.
This 1997 example of the world-class offshore-pedigree Top Gun 38 is truly awesome! Recently fitted with a brand new pair of Cobra V8 engines, at 650 hp she has the performance you expect from such a formidable machine! The new engines are paired with brand new Bravo XR drives, Latham hydraulic steering, and the K-Plane trim tabs – you couldn’t choose a better spec of mechanical equipment for a boat such as this. The engines have been built with a lower level of tune for a reliable performance and ease of servicing in this part of the world. We can help you with a maintenance plan to ensure trouble free operation throughout ownership.
The hull is in fantastic condition as is the interior. All the custom Cigarette embroidery is perfectly intact and really shows how well she’s been looked after and maintained. With new engines and drive train this boat will continue to provide endless smiles for many more years to come.
Few boat names ever approach the peril of becoming a common noun. Cigarette has come as close as it can, very few of these boats exist in Asia so take advantage of a very unique example of marine royalty.
There are many great videos of the fantastic Top Gun 38 on youtube, click this link, sit back and revel in the performance of these beautiful machines!
For Sale due to owner upgrade to Raptor 375 Solarium
Contact us for details!
Top Gun 38
11.44 m / 37.5 ft
|Engine Fuel Type||
LOA: 11.44 m
Total Power: 1300 HP
Brand new twin Cobra V8, 650 hp each, paired with brand new Bravo XR drives
Single Fresh Water Tank
1x Large Double Berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In the event of the goods being defective, they are covered by the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question. We operate a back-to-back warranty system, we offer our customers the warranties offered by the manufacturer of the goods in question, in line with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. Drake Marine International accepts no liability or responsibility for the warranty of the goods in questions, we will do whatever we can to help process your warranty claim with the manufacturers, their decision is final – it is their warranty, not ours. Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. Warranties will be accepted only for goods that are defective.
2. Any claims for damage during delivery must be made within 2 working days of the goods being received. We are unable to make a claim against the courier for damage in transit beyond this time. We highly recommend that you unpack and check any packages on receipt to check for any in-transit damage.
3. Warranty shall not be provided if the goods have been damaged in any way by an outside influence (for example physical damage, contamination from water, chemicals etc, mis-use & abuse). In the case of electrical products, this extends to damage caused by heat from terminations not being wired correctly (incorrectly sized cabling, terminals not being tightened to the required torque), short-circuit, lightning, welding on a vehicle or not following the instructions, warnings and caution statements laid out in the products manual.
To claim warranty service, please follow the procedure below:
1. In all cases, please have the product serial number, make, model and proof of purchase available.
2. Please call our support team on +66 8 0035 2335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we are able to diagnose and rectify issues over the telephone or by email.
3. If the Technical Support Agent is unable to resolve your issue, he/she will provide an RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number. As part of this, you will receive an RMA label that should be affixed to the outside of the shipping carton. Please return the goods to the address provided carriage paid – we are unable to accept cash-on-delivery parcels.
4. On receipt of your goods we will test and assess them.
5. In the event of the goods being accepted under warranty, we will repair/replace those goods at our discretion, and in-line with the manufacturer’s warranty procedure. Collections of repaired/replaced items are available from our facility in Phuket, Thailand. Alternatively, we will send the repaired/replaced products anywhere you desire are your expense.
6. If the goods are assessed to be outside of warranty, we will advise of the probable cause and cost of repair/replacement. If you wish to proceed with the repair or replacement, we will charge you the quoted fee plus the cost of return carriage. If you wish to receive back the goods without having them repaired/replaced, they will be made available for your collection (or we can send them back after charging the appropriate carriage fee) – if the goods are not collected/returned within 30 days of receipt we reserve the right to dispose of them.
7. We will keep you informed throughout the warranty process of your claim. We aim to turn-around warranty claims at the earliest opportunity following receipt at our offices in Phuket.